There are a variety of conferences focused in nonprofit activities and development scheduled to occur throughout 2013. These conference provide an opportunity for professionals with an interest in nonprofit careers and providing services to the nonprofit sector to learn more about top priorities and needs for organizations throughout the USA.
- Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) University 2013 - April 5-7, 2013 at Washington University in St. Louis
- AFP International Conference on Fundraising - April 7-9 in San Diego, California at the San Diego Convention Center
- Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP) - April 4-6, 2013. Chicago, Illinois; There is also a Facebook page for the conference.
- Investing In Women: New Models of Giving, Impact and Collaboration - April 10-12, 2013in Detroit, Michigan
- Nonprofit Technology Conference - April 11-13, 2013 in Minneapolia, Minnesota at the Hilton Minneapolis
- Global Health and Innovation (GHIC) Conference 2013 - April 13-14, 2014 in New Haven, Connecticut at Yale University
- International Corporate Citizenship Conference - April 21-23, 2013 in Boston, Massachusetts at the Boston Marriot Copley Place
- Nonprofit Summit 2013 - May 20-21, 2013, Atlanta, Georgia in the Atlanta Sheraton; Presented by the Georgia Center for Nonprofits
- Fundraising and Development for Nonprofits conference - May 29-31, 2013 in Madison, Wisconsin at the Fluno Center for Executive Education on the Wisconsin School of Business campus.
- Americans for the Arts Conference - June 14, 16, 2013 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania